Tuesday, March 04, 2008

So, who do we want?

And, let's see...

It's no longer up to us; now the fine people from four other states just may seal the deal this evening for the two eventual candidates, and it may be that after this evening, this is all we're left with.

Sure, I'd like to see either Hillary or Obama win in November, so that we could be a part of history. Yes, I want to be part of a movement, and I'm sure that either of them could beat McCain in November.

But...I'm just not sure the Democratic party supported the right ones...I'm just saying, you know.

2 comments:

Paul Bobnak said...

Well, of the Democrats, I thought Richardson had the most solid experience & best ideas of them all. And he's a governor. But was not to be ...

Dee said...

Liked him, too...liked Dodd as well...perhaps Richardson can be a cabinet member again?