Sunday, May 28, 2006

I'm not sunburned...just sunkissed...and kissed, and kissed...

How much do I love summer? Let me count the ways!

Is it just me, or do I hear crickets in the background?

Let me put this another way...I love all of the outdoor things you can do in summer, I just hate the heat. I need it to be about 10 degrees cooler than it usually is.

However, we did a couple of way cool things this weekend...got to see World Party live (even got to meet Karl Wallinger), and we finally made it to Citizens' Bank Park to see those Fightin's win!

I now have more pictures of Karl Wallinger and the Phanatic (but not together) than should be legal in any state.

I'll post those when I get home tomorrow...got some really good ones!

Off to moisturize...and moisturize some more.

No comments: