Wednesday, December 27, 2006

I've Had Enough, Thanks!








“Yes, I really have, but thank you for asking.”

“No, no really, I really don’t need another roll or another serving of pasta…I’m just fine, thanks! Would you pass the salad, please?”

“Yeah, I’ve had enough, and I’m just fine, but thanks for asking anyway! But, I’d really like some salad.”

“No, really, I’m okay. I’ve just had enough, and maybe I’ll have some leftovers later after the game is over. But, right now, I’d really like some salad.”

“Well, no, I’m not wasting away as a vegetarian. I’m just done for the time being, which is why I’d like to have some salad. See, I prefer to eat my salad after dinner.”

“Yes, I get enough protein in my diet. Could you please, please pass the salad?”

“No, the Boca Italian sausage isn’t gross, actually, it’s really good! May I have the salad, please?”

“Yes, I’ve had enough, but thank you for asking. Oh, and thanks for passing the salad.”

“Now, could someone send some salad dressing my way?”

No comments: