Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Hot, Hot, Heat



I don't really care what all of these alleged "summer people" want to tell me about how great summer is. All of that chat only makes me crankier (and I'm a cranky person to begin with!)

You know you've met the well-meaning types yourself; you're trying to make conversation at the office coffee station or in the elevator while you're drenched in sweat and listening to someone drone on saying, "Well, I'm "summer person", and I just love this weather!"

While I don't condone violence of any sort (like, bashing them in the knees or pulling a Zidane headbutt at a corporate function), you have this blog owner's full permission to remind them that cooler weather is coming, and that their sweet season is already coming to an end.

Go here, and here, please do! Print them out, and put them in their inbox.

And, you also might want to remind them that NFL training camp begins for most teams later on this week.

It's also the great "wind down" time for outdoor festivals. XPN's "All About The Music" can be found there, and it looks like the legendary British Virgin festival will be happening in Baltimore.

Now, about that XPN fest...

This could get very, very interesting as the week goes on.

No comments: